Process of transport, dispersion and deposition of radioactive substances, formed as a result of emissions from the NPP, depends up of geographic and meteorological conditions of the region. Local features of NPP territory are heterogeneous and depend up the characteristics and properties of the underlying surface and terrain. Terrain is one of the most important factors in the spatial differentiation of landscape characteristics. Cartographic analysis of digital elevation model established the relation between the natural geographic and climatic characteristics of the area around the NPP. The procedure of the classification of settlements included in the 30-km zone around the plant was developed. The procedure includes: the mapping of morphometric and micro-climatic characteristics of territory and factor analyzing to select the optimum location of aerometeorological data observation stations. Input information operational will used for estimation of the conditions of dispersion and transport in the direction of the radioactive contamination of territory around NPP.
Keywords: radioecological situation, morphometric parameters, factor analysis, wind regime, classification.
1. Preparedness and Response for a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency. Series Safety Standard № GS-R-2. - Vienna: IAEA, 2004. (Rus)
2. Radiation Safety Standards of Ukraine (NRBU-97). Derzhavnі gіgієnіchnі normativy. DGN 6.6.1. - 6.5.001-98. - Kyiv: UTSGSEN, 1998. - 135 p. (Rus)
3. Handbook. Methods and special aerometeorological diffusion measurements in the atmospheric boundary layer and the calculation of the contamination concentration in a complex topography. RD 52.18. Chief of development E. K Garger. - Moskwa: Goskomgidromet USSR, 1988. (Rus)
4. Handbook. Monitoring of meteorological and aerological conditions in areas around NPP," RB-046-08, http://ohranatruda.ru/ot_biblio/normativ (Rus)
5. Byzova N.L, Ivanov V.N, Garger E.K. Turbulence in the boundary layer of the atmosphere. - Leningrad: Gidrome-teoizdat, 1989. - 263 p. (Rus)
6. Son’kin L.R. Synoptic-statistical analysis and short-term forecast of air pollution. - Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1991. - 223 p. (Rus)
7. Ponomarenko I.N. Barik-circulation regime of southern European USSR and some features of the weather seasons. // Proceedings of the Ukrainian Research Hydrometeorological Institute. - 1958. - Vol. 12. - P. 100 - 110. (Rus)
8. Buzyan T.O, Gavrilenko N.M. Some information on cyclones passing through Ukraine // Proceedings of the Ukrai-nian Research Hydrometeorological Institute. - 1958. - Vol. 134. - P. 136 - 143. (Rus)
9. Bogatyr L.F. Cyclone trajectories in Ukraine // Proceedings of the Ukrainian Research Hydrometeorological Insti-tute. - 1957. – Vol. 7. - P. 15 - 36. (Rus)
10. Balabukh V.A. Features of weather processes which predetermine dangerous and elemental precipitations in a warm period on territory of Ukraine // Proceedings of the Ukrainian Research Hydrometeorological Institute. - 2004. - P. 103 - 119. (Rus)
11. Methodological guidelines for microclimatic surveys during investigations. - Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1969. - P. 19 - 23. (Rus)
12. Shven N.І. Reduction wind speed equal to the open space // Proceedings of UkrNDGMІ, 2006. - Vol. 255. - P. 97 -103. (Rus)
13. Drzewiecki W., Mularz S. Simulation of water soil erosion effects on sediment delivery to dobczyce reservoir / / The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences. -Vol. XXXVII. - Part B8. - Beijing. - 2008. - P. 787 – 794.
14. Hickey R. Slope Angle and Slope Length Solutions for GIS // Cartography. - 2000. - Vol. 29, No. 1. - P. 1 – 8.
15. Aidarov IP, Krasnoschekov V.N. Methodology to assess the cost-effectiveness of environmental landscapes. http://aidarov.net. (Rus)
16. Electronic Textbook StatSoft. http://www.statsoft.ru/resources/statistica_text_book.php (Rus)