TECHNOLOGY OF THE DEVELOPMENT THE DATABASE GEOSPATIAL INFORMATION FOR RADI-ATION MONITORING AND EMERGENCY RESPONCE
The purpose of this paper is to formulate technology of development a geospatial information database and cartographic bank for radiation monitoring system in areas of high risk of exposure from nuclear power plants and emergency response. Article describes the requirements for the input data and software that is involved in technology that will provide optimization of monitoring. The paper specifies the structure of the set objects and attributes and information flows that facilitate solving problems of radiation monitoring. The review highlights the high efficiency of method using remote sensing data to update and detailing of spatial objects to radiological monitoring and creation of functional object classes. The study tested of technology analysis of geospatial data to create map layers using behavioral models of radionuclides in the soil-plant system for evaluation radioactive contamination. As result the technology makes it possible to assess the state of contamination of the environment with the use of response criteria and develop an optimization network monitoring, using the latest information about spatial data area.
Keywords: radiation monitoring, remote sensing, responding to emergencies.
1. Preparedness and Response for a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency. Safety Requirements № CG-R-2 // International Atomic Energy Agency. - Vienna, 2007.
2. State hygienically normative NRSU-97. Radiation Safety Standards of Ukraine. - Committee on hygiene regula-tion Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 1997.
3. Agricultural production in areas contaminated by the Chernobyl accident in remote period. Guidelines. According Society / Edited by Academician UAAS Prister B.S. - Kyiv: Atika-N, 2007. - 196 p. (Ukr)
4. Kokhan S. S. Vostokov A. B. Remote sensing. - Kyiv: Vishcha shkola, 2009. - 510 р. (Ukr)
5. Teorey T., Fry J. Design of database structures. Vol. 1. Moscow: Mir, 1985. (Rus)
6. Lev T. D, Tishchenko O. G., Piskun V. N. Information, analytical and cartographic support systems for NPP emergency response // Problemy bezpeky atomnykh elektrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of Nuclear Power Plants' Safety and of Chornobyl. - 2011. - Iss. 16. - P. 17 - 26. (Rus)
7. Tishchenko O. G., Prister B. S, Vinogradskaja V. D. Technology preventive preparation of information about the area in order to improve systems of NPP emergency response // Miscellany mes. Conf. "Chernobyl: the experience of international cooperation to eliminate accidents." - Moscow, Russia - Obninsk, 23 - 25 Nov. 2011. - P. 50 - 53. (Rus)
8. Resolution of the Cabinet Ministers of Ukraine № 2359 from 22.12.1999 "Introduction in Ukraine of the World Geodetic System WGS-84 coordinates." (Ukr)