Based on the results of safety analysis reports, and specialized programs for life extension of nuclear power plants in Ukraine found that the key issue is to prevent thermal stress on the reactor vessel during the operation, and the influence of thermal stress on any justification for the extension service. The paper proposes a risk-based approach probabilistic assessment of the destruction of the reactor vessel at thermal shock on the basis of the theory of reliability on the residual defects. The proposed approach can be used in the development of safety analysis reports of nuclear power plants.
1. Optimization of scheduled maintenance NPPs with VVER / V. I. Skalozubov,, Yu. L. Kovrizhkin, V. N. Kolykha-nov, V Yu. Kochneva, V. V. Urbanski. – Chornobyl: Institut problem bezpeky AES NAN Ukraine (Institute for Safety Problems of Nuclear Power Plants), 2008. – 496 p. (Rus)
2. Borisenko V. I. Some regularities of the consequences of accidents at nuclear power plants // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh electrostantsiy і Chornobyilya (Problems of nuclear power plants and of Chornobyl). – 2012. – Iss. 18. – P. 6 – 15. (Rus)
3. Grishchenko B. Yu, M. Polansky, Sevbo A. E, Semeniuk I. A. Application of probabilistic methods of analysis in the study of nuclear safety violations brittle strength of the reactor vessel // Yadernaya i radiacionnaya bezopasnost. – 2013. – № 1(57). – P. 22–25. (Rus)
4. Vorobiev Yu. Yu, Tereshtchenko I. A. Modelling temperature stratification in the MTC with natural circulation of coolant 1st circuit to evaluate thermal stress of the reactor vessel using code RELAP5/MOD 3.2 // Training work-shop. - Kyiv: DP "GNTC YaRB" 2001. (Rus)
5. Vyshemirsky M. P., Mazurok A. S., Nosovskii A. V. Analysis of the influence of initial and boundary conditions on the formation of thermal stress of the reactor vessel // Yadernaya i radiacionnaya bezopasnost. – 2013. – № 1(57). – P. 26 – 30. (Rus)
6. Dobryshevsky N. D., Kiselev A. E., Strizhev V. F Phillip A. Verification and offer the mechanical module code SOCRATES to problems based on strength // Proceedings of the 6th conference on "Ensuring the safety of nuclear power plants." - Podolsk (Russia): FSUE EDO "GP", 2009. (Rus)