This article gives an analysis of the adequacy of computer software systems FASCICLE BM-DF and COBRA, which are designed to calculate the main parameters of the safety of water-cooled nuclear reactors. This calculation is based on determining the local thermal-hydraulic parameters of the flow of coolant in the fuel rod assembled elements. In this article introduced the results of the comparison of experiments performed to determine the distribution of the main thermal-hydraulic flow parameters characteristic of subchannels of fuel rod assembled elements with the data for calculating these parameters on the basis of declared computer codes. Particular attention is paid to the analysis of experimental and calculated data, by definition, burnout in rod fuel assembled elements. It the article is shown the possibility of a reliable determination of this important parameter of a nuclear reactor safety through the use of two-dimensional computer code FASCICLE BM-DF and COBRA.
1. Тhermophysics of Nuclear Power Plants Safety: monography / А. А. Кliuchnykov, I. G. Sharaevsky, N. М. Fialko et al. - Chornobyl: NAS of Ukraine, Institute for Safety Problems of Nuclear Power Plants, 2010. - 484 p. (Rus)
2. Тhermophysics of Nuclear Reactors Damages: monography / А. А. Кliuchnykov, I. G. Sharaevsky, N. М. Fialko et al. - Chornobyl: NAS of Ukraine, Institute for Safety Problems of Nuclear Power Plants, 2012. - 528 p. (Rus)
3. Тhermophysics of Nuclear Reactors Defects: monography / А. А. Кliuchnykov, I. G. Sharaevsky, N. М. Fialko et al. - Chornobyl: NAS of Ukraine, Institute for Safety Problems of Nuclear Power Plants, 2013. - 528 p. (Rus)
4. Bashkin V. S., Mironov Yu. V., Smolin V. N. Shpansky S. V. Payment crisis boiling heat transfer in rod assemblies based on thermal hydraulics unit cells // Operating experience Beloyarsk. Part 2. Physics, thermal physics and hydrodynamics of nuclear reactors. Inform. m-ly. - Sverdlovsk, Ural Branch AS of the USSR, 1988. (Rus)
5. Analysis of the conditions of heat transfer crisis in rod assemblies by cells method / V. S. Bashkin, Yu. V. Mironov, V. N. Smolin and others // Thermophysics 82. Heat engineering VVER nuclear reactor safety. - T. 4. - Prague, 1982. - P. 135 - 141.(Rus)
6. Osmachkin V. S., Lystsova N. N. Comparison of experimental data on heat transfer in terms of crisis models VVER fuel assemblies with the results of the calculation procedure IAE // Preprint; IAE-2558. – Moskva, 1975.
7. Smolin V. N., Polyakov V. K. Methods of calculating heat transfer crisis during boiling coolant rod assemblies // Seminar TF-78. Thermophysical investigations to ensure the reliability and safety of nuclear reactors, pressurized water type. - Budapest, 1978. - T. 2. - P. 475 - 486. (Rus)
8. Molochnikov Yu. S., Batashova G. N. True vapor content at boiling subcooled water in the pipes // Advances in research of heat transfer and hydraulic two-phase flows in the elements of power equipment. - Moskva: Nauka, 1973. - P 75. (Rus)
9. Osmachkin V. S., Borisov V. D. Hydraulic resistance of the fuel rod bundles in boiling water flow. Preprint IAE-1957. - Moscow, 1970. (Rus)
10. Sharaevsky І. G. Recognition of pre-demand heat-hydraulic processes in water-cooled nuclear power reactors. Authoref. ... Doctor. Sc. - Kiev: ISP NPP National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2010. - 48 p. (Ukr)
11. Tong L. Crisis boiling and critical heat flux. - Moskva: Atomizdat, 1976. (Rus)
12. Nikonov A. P., Nikonov S. P., Katkovsky E. А. Н2О - Software package in FORTRAN for the calculation of thermophysical properties and their derivatives for water and steam // Preprint IAE-3344/16. – Moskva, 1980. (Rus)
13. Еide S. A., Gоlluia R. С. Evaluation and results of loft steady-state departure from nucleate boiling tests. TREE-NUREG-1043. Idaho National Engineering Laboratory, 1977.
14. Herkenrath H., Hufschmidt W. Experimental subchannel investigation in a 16-rod test section by means of the isokinetic sampling technique, Multiphase Trans: Fundam. React. Safety, Appl. Proc. Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer Symp. - Workshop. Miami Beach Ela, 16 - 18 Apr., 1979. - Vol. 3. - P. 1713 - 1736.
15. Smolin V. N., Polyakov V. K. Coolant Boiling Crisis in Rod Assemblies. Sixth International Heat Transfer Confe-rence. - General Paper S. V-5, Toronto, Canada, 1978, p. 47.
16. Perepelitsa N. I., Sapankevich A. P., Serdun N. P. Checking principles modeling beams rods in the study of heat transfer crisis and intensification of heat removal // Teploenergetika. - 1978. – No. 9. - Р. 80 - 82. (Rus)
17. Osmachkin V. S. Heat transfer crisis in boiling water movement along the beams of the fuel rods // Preprint; IAE-2014. - Moskva, 1972. (Rus)