It is shown that the new integrated and automated control system (IASK) does not provide a sufficiently high reliability control of "Ukryttya" object and the new safe confinement nuclear safety. It is necessary to increase the number of control points in the zones of large accumulations of fuel-containing materials (FCM), and most importantly, to control the dynamics of parameters FCM, also holds another (backup) system, that which can be created on the basis of the existing "Finish" system. Most informative location points for additional sensors of this system in areas of large concentrations of FCM are proposed. Analysis of characteristics of FCM control channels in these areas is conducted. The necessity to control temperature field dynamics in areas of FCM clusters is pointed out.
1. "Ukryttya" object: 1986 - 2011 on the way to transformation / А. А. Кliuchnykov, V. А. Кrasnov, V. М. Rud'ko, V. N. Shcherbin / Institute for safety problems of NPP's NAS of Ukraine. Chornobyl, 2011. - 286 p. (Rus)
2. Vysotskiy E. D., Кliuchnykov А. А., Кrasnov V. А. The localization of nuclear-hazardous clusters of fuel-containing materials // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh elektrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants safety and of Chornobyl. – 2007. – Iss. 7. - P. 66 - 75. (Rus)
3. Vysotskiy E. D., Кliuchnykov А. А., Shcherbin V. N., Shostak V.B. Nuclear-physical characteristics for nuclear-hazardous clusters of fuel-containing materials // Ibid. – 2009. – Iss. 12. - P. 93 - 102. (Rus)
4. Model and experimental researches of fuel-containing material neutron control efficiency for critical-level risk zones: (Report for SRW) / ISP NPP NAS Ukraine; Man. А. А. Кliuchnykov. Un. № 3886. - Chornobyl, 2007. (Rus)
5. "Ukryttya" object Technological Reglament for Chernobyl NPP Unit 4": 1Р-ОУ, 2011.
6. Vysotskiy E.D., Dovyd'kov A.I., Dovyd'kov S.A. et al. Analysis of access routes to the accumulation of fuel-containing materials at object “Ukryttya” room 305/2. Part 1. Research wells at room 305/2. - Chernobyl, 2011. – 28 p. - (Prepr. / National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Institute for safety problems of nuclear power plants; 11-1). (Rus)
7. Vysotskiy E.D., Dovyd'kov A.I., Krasnov V.A., Shcherbin V.N. " Ukryttya" object nuclear safety controlling pecu-liarities for the New Safety Confinement construction period // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh elektrostantsiy i Chor-nobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants safety and of Chornobyl). – 2011. – Iss. 17. - P. 91 - 97. (Rus)
8. Revealing of new informative points for detector blocks localization. Drilled-holes verifications: (SRW Report) / ISTC "Ukryttya" NAS Ukraine; Man. V. N. Shcherbin. - Un. № 3808. – Chornobyl, 2001. –131 p. (Rus)
9. Dovyd'kov A.I., Krasnov V.A, Dovyd'kov S.A. Drilled-holes usement reseach possibilities for fuel-containing material control at "Shelter" object Central Hall // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh elektrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants safety and of Chornobyl). – 2006. – Iss. 12. - P. 93 -101. (Rus).
10. Vysotsky E.D., Dovyd'kov A.I., Dovyd'kov S.A. et al. Сontrol of fuel-containing materials at “Ukryttya” object premises 505/3 and 914/2. - Chernobyl, 2013. - 32. - (Prepr. / National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Institute for safety problems of nuclear power plants; 13-1). (Rus)