A procedure and restoration and analysis results of long-term dynamics of under-reactor slab temperature in localization zones of nuclear-hazardous clusters are presented. It is shown that on the background of fuel afterheat decrease, current temperature in localization zones could be maintained due to any additional heat source only. The explanation of the nature of an additional heat source is offered and the preliminary estimate of its contribution to the power of a total heat emission is given. It was stated that the induced fusion energy, whose growth is caused by increasing intensity of neutrons output of (α, n)-reactions on light nuclei of fuel-containing materials under 241Am accumulation, could be a heat source compensating partially the afterheat decrease.
1. Vysotskii Ye.D., Кliuchnikov O.O., Кrasnov V.O. Localization of nuclear-dangerous accumulations of fuel containing materials // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of Nuclear Power Plants' Safety and of Chornobyl). - 2007. – Iss. 7. – P. 66 – 75. (Rus)
2. Vysotskii Ye.D., Кliuchnikov O.O., Shcherbin V.M., Shostak V.B. Neutron and physical characteristics of nuclear-dangerous accumulation of fuel containing materials // Ibid. – 2009. - Iss. 12. – P. 93 – 102. (Rus)
3. Nuclear-dangerous accumulations of fuel containing materials in Object "Shelter" / Ye. D. Vysotskii, O. O. Кliuchnykov, O. V. Mykhailov, V. M. Shcherbin, V. B. Shostak // Vysnovky i rekomendatsii: Materialy Мizhnar. nauk.- prakt. konf. «Dvadtsat’ piat’ rokiv Chornobyl’c’koi katastrofy. Bezpeka maibutn’ogo» (Kyiv, 20 - 21 kvitnia 2011). – Kyiv: KIM, 2011. - Ch. 2. – P. 33 - 37. (Rus)
4. Vysotskii Ye.D., Mykhailov O.V. Temperature anomalies in zones of critical mass risk // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of Nuclear Power Plants' Safety and of Chornobyl). – 2011. - Iss. 16. – P. 101 - 109. (Rus)
5. Vysotskii Ye.D., Dovyd’kov A.I., Dovyd’kov S.A. et al. Analysis of access paths to agglomeration of fuel-containing materials in object “Shelter” 305/2 room. Part 2. Research wells at under-reactor plate. – Chornobyl, 2011. – 36 p. – (Prepr. / NAS of Ukraine. IPB AES; 11-2). (Rus)
6. The estimated data on accumulation of radionuclides in an core of the reactor of the 4th block of the Chernobyl NPP Unit 4 before accident: (Report of Research Work / NAS of Ukraine. ISTC “Ukrytie”. – Inv. № 2765. - Chornobyl, 1993. (Rus)