On the basis of analysis of known declarations about the causes and lessons of severe accidents at Fukushima-Daiichi nuclear power plant proposed by the authors' comments on the need for more effective approaches safety reassessment of existing and planned nuclear power plants. Used in the stress-tests of Ukrainian NPP safety reassessment methodological support modeling of possible flooding at industrial sites beyond design basis earthquake is insufficiently substantiated. Therefore the findings of stress-tests for the safety of Ukrainian NPPs under extreme environmental impacts believe premature.
Keywords: severe accident, safety reassessment
1. Fukushima Nuclear Accident Analysis Report // TEPCO, Inc. - 20.06.2011.
2. Japanese earthquake and tsunami: implications for the UK nuclear industry //Find Report/HM Chief inspector of Nuclear installations. ONR of HSE. - September, 2011.
3. Recommendations for enhancing reactor safety in the 21st century // Report NRC US. -12.07.2011.
4. Complementary safety assessment of the French nuclear power plants //Autorite de Surete Nucleaire (ASN). -2011.
5. IAEA. International Fact Finding Expect Mission of Nuclear Accident Following The Great East Japan Earth-quake And Tsunami // Prelimmary Summary: 24 May. - June, 2011.
6. The evaluation results of stress tests for Ukrainian NPPs operating based on the lessons of the accident at the plant "Fukushima-1" in Japan / SSTC NRS- SNRIU // Yadernaya i radiatsionnaya bezopasnost. - 2012. - № 1 (53). (Rus)
7. Results of stress tests: National Report of Ukraine / SNRIU, 2011. - 137 p. (Rus)
8. Action Plan for implementation in Ukraine NPP safety improvement measures based on the results of stress-tests / SNRIU - SSTC NRS // Yaderna ta radiatsijna bezpeka. - 2013. - № 2 (58). (Ukr)
9. The accident at the nuclear power plant "Fukushima-1": experience and lessons learned from the response // Proceedings IBRAE RAS. - 2013. - Iss. 13. (Rus)
10. Lessons nuclear accident at Fukushima-Daiichi // Report INPO US.-11-005. - August, 2012. . (Rus)
11. IAEA . Nuclear Safety Review for 2011 // Report of the IAEA. - 2012. (Rus)
12. Lankin M.Y., Khamaza A.A., Sharafutdinov R.B., Miroshnichenko M.I. Some aspects of the safety of nuclear power plants (NPP accident Lessons "Fukushima-Daiichi") // Yadernaya i radiatsionnaya bezopasnost (SEC NRS, Russia). - 2012. - № 1 (63). (Rus)
13. Bukrinsky A.M., Sharafutdinov R.B. Response of the international nuclear community to the accident at the plant "Fukushima-Daiichi" in Japan on March 11, 2011 // Ibid. - 2013. - № 3 (69). (Rus)
14. The Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident: OECD/NEA Nuclear Safety Response and Lessons Learnt, OECD 2013, NEA № 7161.
15. Bezzubtsev V.S. Lessons from the accident at the nuclear power plant "Fukushima-Daiichi" and the regulation of nuclear and radiation safety / Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Supervision. - Мoskva: FBU "NTC YRB", 2012. (Rus)
16. Chernikov O.G. Changes in Emergency Management at Russian NPPs taken after the accident at the nuclear power plant "Fukushima". - Moskva: Rosenergoatom, 2013. (Rus)
17. Safety of power unit of VVER-TOI at initial events and refuses, taking place on AES "Fukusima". it is the Inter-national forum of "ATOMEKSPO 2011": "Development of atomic energy: pause or continuation" . - Moskva: CVZ "Maneg", on June, 6 - 8, 2011. (Rus)
18. Reconstruction at the Paks NPP to prevent and reduce the impact of severe accidents // Eygemann Gabor, Dobo Natalia. - Paks., 2013. (Rus)
19. State Scientific Institution "Joint Institute for Power and Nuclear Research - Sosny"/ National Academy of Sci-ences of Belarus. Newsletter // Nuclear Energy Series. Fukushima nuclear power plant № 4-5. - 2011. - P. 5 - 6. (Rus)
20. Augustine Alonso, Asmolov Vladimir, Birkhoffer et al. NEVER AGAIN: Proposals for achieving the most im-portant goal of nuclear safety // Index bezopasnosti. - 2011. - Vol. 17, No. 3 (98). - P. 99 - 100. (Rus)
21. The accident at the nuclear power plant "Fukushima" and its consequences // Mission ROTOBO:5-13 .10.11. (Rus)
22. Zykov I.A., Harbuz Y.A., Zelentsova S.O., Romanova O.B. Analysis of the publications of the accident at the NPP "Fukushima" in the media // Radiatsionnaja Higiena. - 2011. - Vol. 4, № 3. - P. 43. (Rus)
23. About leaks of contaminated water and safety marine products / Department of Fisheries of Japan. - October, 2013. (Rus)