Analyzed and illustrated the mutual influence of the sealing system cooling and thermal defects in the stator winding of a powerful turbogenerator, the necessity of monitoring the quality of the distillate. The recommendations to improve the reliability and efficiency of operation of turbine generators.
Keywords: turbogenerator, stator, stator winding, system cooling, thermal defect.
1. Kliuchykov O. O., Fedorenko G. M., Vygovskiy O. V. Prediction thermal defects in the winding and stator core powerful turbogenerators npp units and their localization with intelligent methods and means // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh elektrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants and of Chornobyl). - 2011. – Iss. 17. – P. 17 – 26. (Ukr)
2. Golodnova O. S. Basic principles of failure of turbogenerators and way of their prevent: teaching-methodical aid. – Moscow: IPK state service, 2005. – 92 p. (Rus)
3. Renewed Power strategy of Ukraine on a period to 2030 year. – Kyiv, 2013. (Ukr)
4. Machines electric rotating. Turbogenerators. General technical requirements. SSТU GОSТ 533-2000. (Rus)
5. Technological regulation of safe exploitation of power units № 5, 6 Zaporozhye NPP 05,06.00.00.РГ.01. – NAEK «Energoatom», 2008. (Rus)
6. Kensytskiy O. G., Kliuchykov A. A., Fedorenko G. M. Safety, reliability and efficiency exploitation of electrical power equipment and nuclear power units. – Chornobyl: Institute for safety problems of nuclear power plants. 2009. - 240 p. (Rus)
7. Golodnova O. S., Urmanov V. А. Perfection of the water-chemical mode and control of cooling of stators of generators // Vesti v electroenergeteke. – 2004. - № 3. (Rus)
8. Schaslyviy G. G. Fedorenko G. M., Vygovskiy V.I. Turbo- and hydrogenerators at variable load schedule. – Kiev: Naykova dumka, 1985. – 208 p. (Rus)
9. Vygovskiy A. V. Monitoring and diagnostics of thermal defects rods stator winding of turbogenerators with high-performance cooling systems conductors // Technichna electrodunamika. – 1999. - № 5 – P. 43 - 45. (Rus)
10. Fedorenko G. M., Vygovskiy O. V. Efficiency of water conditioning in direct cooling of the stator windings of powerful turbogenerators and its impact on the safety, reliability and efficiency of NPP units // Pratsi Instytuty elektrodunamiky NAN Ukrainy. – 2011. – Iss. 30. – P. 62 - 68. (Rus)
11. Zhuravlev S. V. Samorodov U. N. Typical defects turbogenerators, discovered in exploitation // Collection of reports of a technical seminar “Improvement of operation and increase the reliability of turbine generators”. – Moskva, 2005. – P. 21 – 26. (Rus)
12. Reference book on repair of turbogenerators / Ed. by H. А. Bekov, V. V. Barilo. – Moskva: IPK state service, 2006. – 724 p. (Rus)
13. Przybysz Jerzy. Turbogeneratory eksploatacja i diagnostyka / Wydawnictwa Naukowo-Techiczne. – Warszawa, 1991. – 184 p. (Pol)
14. Fedorenko G. M. Cybernetic control of temperature and diagnostician of intensity of cooling of powerful turbogenerators // Reliability and diagnostics of power electric machines. – Kiev: Naykova dumka, 1984. – P. 53 – 66. (Rus)
15. Vasil’ev V. S., Iohansen V.I. Modernization of turbogenerators – experience and prospects // Elektrosila. – 2004. - № 43. - P. 18 - 24. (Rus)
16. Schaslyviy G. G. Fedorenko G. M. The problem of reliable and safe exploitation of electrical engineering equipment NPP // Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Iss. 2 (62). – Harkov: NNC HFTI, 1994 - P. 133 – 138. (Rus)
17. Fedorenko G. M. Scientific bases of local intensification of cooling and temperature diagnostics of turbogenerators and liquid - filled electric machines: authoref. Doctor. Sc. – Kyiv: IED NAS USSR, 1990. – 39 p.