METHODOLOGY FOR THE COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF "DOSE - COST - BENEFIT" FOR THE TWO OPTIONS "EARLY" DISMANTLING OF UNSTABLE STRUCTURES OF THE "UKRYTTYA" OBJECT
In this paper, we consider the construction methodology for the comparative analysis of "dose - cost - benefit" for the two options "early" dismantling of unstable structures of the "Ukryttya" object based on multi-criteria analysis, and expert assessments.
Keywords: methods of analysis "dose - cost - benefit", unstable structures, multi-criteria analysis, expert evaluation, new safe confinement, the "Ukryttya" object.
- Strategy of Shelter Conversion. Coordinated by Interdepartmental Commission on Chernobyl NPP Problems Complex Resolution. Protocol № 2 of March 12, 2001. (Ukr)
- ICRP, 1983. Cost-Benefit Analysis in the Optimization of Radiation Protection. ICRP Publication 37. Ann. ICRP 10 (2-3).
- Norms of Radiation Safety (NRBU-97). The Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 1997. (Ukr)
- Ralph L. Keeney, Howard Raiffa. Decisions with Multiple Objectives: Preferences and Value Tradeoffs. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1976.
- The integrated program for radioactive waste management at the stage of decommissioning the Chernobyl NPP and transforming the object "Shelter" in an environmentally safe system. 2PR C-2010, 100 p. (Rus)
- Waterman Donald. A guide to expert systems. Addison-Wesley Longman Publishing Co., Inc., 1985.
- Saaty T.L. The Analytic Hierarchy Process, Planning, Piority Setting, Resource Allocation. McGraw-Hill, New york, 1980.