We consider the construction methodology for the comparative analysis of "dose – cost – benefit" for the two options "early" dismantling of unstable structures of the "Ukryttya" object based on multi-criteria analysis, and expert assessments.
Keywords: methods of analysis "dose – cost – benefit", unstable structures, multi-criteria analysis, expert evaluation, new safe confinement, the "Ukryttya" object.
1. SIP-P-PM-21-330-EXN-004-01. Strategy for the further implementation of the NSC», ver. 2 of 23.04.2004.
2. SIP 09-2-001 NI 03 RPT 039 05. The methodology of the analysis of "dose-cost-benefit" analysis for both “Early” deconstruction options.
3. SIP03 1 003 07 DCR 001 05. Design criteria and requirements for infrastructure NSC for deconstruction of unstable structures of the "Ukryttya" object.
4. SIP 09-2-001 NI 03 RPT 036 07. Methodology revaluation composition "Ukryttya" object unstable structures to be "early" deconstruction.
5. SIP09-2-001 NI 03 RPT 037 03. Report on the composition of the re-evaluation of unstable structures "Ukryttya" object, to be "early" removal.
6. 30-224.205.007.ПЗ-02. Analysis of conceptual design solutions for "early" deconstruction of unstable structures "Ukryttya" object. (Rus)
7. SIP09-2-001 NI 03 RPT 035 02. The study of radiation environment. Radiation survey designs to be "early" removal. A survey of possible sites for temporary storage of waste removal and transportation routes from the RAW on site storage. Book 2.
8. SIP-N-LI-22-E002-SCR-002-01/LCO-NKA-NSC-017-1-RU. Report on compliance with the sanitary legislation. The license package LP-6 under the SC-1.
9. Cartogram DER pioneer on the wall in the axes А-Д''/36-68 of 26.07.2013. (Rus)
10. SIP-K-00-22-L05_-RSR-001-03. Document D18.1 «Safety assessment report" Act №5.2-RO on the implementation of measuring the dose rate at the site near the temporary protective wall.
11. 41П-С. Reference levels of radiation safety. (Rus)
12. The procedure for calculating doses of current and potential exposure of the personnel in the planning and design work at the "Ukryttya" object. - To: The Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 2004. (Rus)
13. SIP-N-LI-22-A500_-CDS-001-01. Document security within the concept of the project NSC CS-1.
14. Common standards and rates for construction, installation and repair and construction work. (Rus)
15. Implementation Plan "Ukryttya" object. DD-306 Process equipment handling dismantled elements and associated waste. 25.04.2003. (Rus)
16. ГОСТ 12.1.005-88. General hygiene requirements to the working zone. (Rus)
17. The strategy of transformation "Ukryttya" object, adopted by decision of the Interdepartmental Commission for a comprehensive solution to the problems of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, the protocol №2 from March 12, 2001. (Ukr)
18. 2ПР-С. The integrated program for radioactive waste management at the stage of decommissioning the Chernobyl NPP and transforming the "Ukryttya" object into an ecologically safe system. (Rus)
19. ICRP, 1983. Cost-Benefit Analysis in the Optimization of Radiation Protection. ICRP Publication 37. Ann. ICRP 10 (2-3).
20. Norms of Radiation Safety (NRBU-97). The Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 1997. (Ukr)
21. Ralph L. Keeney, Howard Raiffa. Decisions with Multiple Objectives: Preferences and Value Tradeoffs. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1976.
22. The integrated program for radioactive waste management at the stage of decommissioning the Chernobyl NPP and transforming the "Ukryttya" object in an environmentally safe system. 2PR C-2010, 100 p. (Rus)
23. Donald A. Waterman. A guide to expert systems. Addison-Wesley Longman Publishing Co., Inc., 1985.
24. Saaty T. L. The Analytic Hierarchy Process, Planning, Priority Setting, Resource Allocation. McGraw-Hill, New York, 1980.
25. The procedure for calculating doses of current and potential exposure of the personnel in the planning and design work at the Shelter. - Kyiv: The Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 2004. (Rus)