The approaches are considered concerning the creation of technology system for insertion of liquid radioactive wastes (LRW) in solid matrix with obtaining the end product, which must meet the final disposal requirements. Operative decision of this will allow removing acuteness of LRW accumulation problem at the operating NPPs of Ukraine , completing the cycle of liquid waste treatment and concentrating the branch’s potential at search and implementation of up-to-date complex for treatment of the both liquid wastes and radioactively contaminated water as the whole.
Keywords: cementing, insertion in polymineral matrix, flexible technology, analysis of foreign experience, adopted decisions.
1. Andronov O.B. Of creation of up-to-date system for treatment of liquid radioactive wastes at Ukrainian NPPs. Statement of problem // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants' safety and of Chornobyl). - 2015 – Iss. 24 – Р. 32. (Rus)
2. Analysis of RAW management during operation of NPPs of SE NNGC «Energoatom», 2011. Report. (Rus)
3. Nikiforov A.S., Kulichenko V.V., Zhikharev M.I. Sterilization of liquid radioactive wastes. – Moskva: Energoizdat, 1985. (Rus)
4. First mobile intermediate-level waste solidification plant // Nucl. Engng. Intern. – 2003. - Vol. 48, No. 589.- P. 12.
5. Cementation of radioactive waste. NUKEM Technologies GmbH. 2007.
6. Nucl. Waste News. – 2004. Vol. 24, No 6. P. 54. www.haaretz.com / 2004. 28 Jun.
7. Radwaste Solutions. – 2010. - Vol. 17, No. 5 (September/October) P. 10; Hanford Press Releases, http://www.hanford-vitplant.com/28.07, 16.09, 2.10.2010.
8. Hyun-Jun Jo et al. Commercialization Project of Ulchin.
9. Materials of session of Council of deputies to chief engineers of SE NPPs, to whose competence еру RAW management issues pertain, dated 18.12. 2013. (Rus)
10. GOST 51883-2002. Waste radioactive cemented. General technical requirements. (Rus)
11. Final report for contract С-1/9/071, «D-2» work package. Determination of end product formulae for LRWTP. 12.12.2011. (Rus)
12. Malinowski R., Slatkine A., Ben Yair M. Durability of Roman mortars and concretes for hydraulic structures at Caesarea and Tiberias // International Symp. on Durability of Concrete, Prague, Aug. 1961.- Prague, 1961.- P. 1 - 14.
13. Маlinowski R. Betontechnische Problemlösung bei antiken Wasserbauten // Leichtweiss-Institut. - Mitteilungeng: Braunschweig, 1979. - Vol. 64. - P. 7 - 12.
14. Criteria for acceptance of radioactive waste for burial in specially equipped surface repository for solid radwaste (SESRBSRW). First stage of SESRBSRW operation. Reception of RAW from PMRAW and PMSRW of ChNPP for burial in two symmetric departments of SESRBSRW. Edition 5. 2009. -36 p. (Ukr)
15. Opened joint stock society «Sverdlov research & development institute for chemical machine building». Cementing plant. (Rus)
16. Program of radwaste management at «Shelter Object». (Rus)