Statistical properties of long time sets of data, which were obtained during continuous monitoring of nuclear power plant equipment state, have been analyzed. In our case the collection and treatment of the results of measuring of the coolant temperature at the outlet from the reactor the first loop of the main circulation contour. The measurements were carried out with a resistance thermometer. Using hyperstatistical analysis it was shows that the data have clearly marked signs of lack of statistical stability, that requires revising of approaches to the analysis of such data.
Keywords: nuclear power plants, parameters control, hyperstatistical analysis.
1. Turbaevskii V. V. Development of a system of radiation parameters level control for nuclear power plants // Yaderna ta radiatsiina bezpeka. – 2012. No. 1 (53). – P. 25 – 29. (Rus)
2. Zhirabok A. I. Fuzzy sets and their application to decision making // Sorosovskij obrazovatelnyj zhurnal. - 2001. – Vol. 7, No. 2. – P. 109 – 115. (Rus)
3. MI 1317-86 Results and characteristics of measurement errors. Forms of representation. Ways to use when testing product samples and control of their parameters. (Rus)
4. Tutubalin V. N. Probability, computers, and processing of experimental data // Uspehi fizicheskih nauk. – 1993. – T. 163, No 7. – P. 93 – 109. (Rus)
5. Breiman Leo. Statistical modeling: the two cultures // Statistical science. – 2001. – Vol. 16, No. 3. - P. 199 – 231.
6. Novitskij P. V., Zograf I. A. Evaluation of errors of measurement results – Leningrad: Energoatomizdat, 1985. – 248 р. (Rus)
7. Dubrovskij S. A., Tolstova T. A. About abnormality of the normal distribution (in general and in the application to the steel industry in particularly) // All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference «Modern metallurgy beginning of the new millennium». 29 october – 2 november 2001, Lipetsk. Report No. 12-2. (Rus)
8. Kotelenets V. G. Diagnosis of elements of the 1st loop of the nuclear power plants with WWER on the thermal-hydraulic parameters // Abstract of a thesis for candidate of technіcal sciences // NPO CKTI. – St. Petersburg, 1992. (Rus)
9. Simon J. L. Resampling: The new statistics. Duxbury Press, 1993. http://www.resample.com/content/text/index.shtml
10. Gorban I. I. Statistical instability of physical processes // Radioelektronika. – 2011. –Т. 54, No. 9. – P. 40 - 52. (Rus)
11. Elyasberg P. Е. Measuring information: how much it should be? How to handle it? – Мoskwa: NAUKA. Glavn. red. fiz.-mat. literatury. 1983. – 208 p. (Rus)