Considered indicators of the reliability of generating equipment of NPP power units of Ukraine in comparison with similar equipment of foreign nuclear power plants. The results of the analysis proved that in determining the unit capacity of power units of the future nuclear power plants it is necessary to consider the stability of the power system to possible emergency shutdown. The power units under construction in Ukraine it is expedient to equip the domestic production of turbogenerators with air or air-water-cooled asynchronous type. Enhanced capacity to regulate the reactive power flows in the power system allows improving its stability and maneuverability.
Keywords: turbogenerator, reliability, power, cooling, mobility.
1. Operating Experience with Nuclear Power Stations in Member States in 2014/CD. – Vienna: IAEA, 2015.
2. Kensitskiy O. G., Kliuchnykov A. A., Fedorenko G. M. Safety, reliability and efficiency in the operation of electrical and power equipment of nuclear power plants. – Chernobyl: Institute for Safety Problems of Nuclear Power Plants, 2009. – 240 p. (Rus)
3. The energy strategy of Ukraine till 2030 // Vidomosti Ministerstva palyva ta enerhetyky Ukrainy. Spetsialnyi vypusk (Information of the Ministry of fuel and energy of Ukraine. Special edition). – Kyiv: Ministerstvo palyva ta enerhetyky, 2006. – 144 p. (Ukr)
4. Glebov I. A., Byikov V. M., Danilevich Ya. B. Turbogenerators with full water cooling – the next stage of development the construction of turbine generators // Issledovaniya generatorov s polnyim vodyanyim ohlazhdeniem. Sbornik nauchnyih trudov (Research generators with full water cooling. Collection of scientific works). – Leningrad: VNIIE, 1983. – P. 3-11. (Rus)
5. Zhuravlev G. S., Iogansen V. I., Kadi-Oglyi I. A. et al. Training design and experimental operation of the turbogenerator type Т3V-800-2 800 MW, 3000 rpm with full water cooling // Issledovaniya generatorov s polnyim vodyanyim ohlazhdeniem. Sbornik nauchnyih trudov (Research generators with full water cooling. Collection of scientific works). – Leningrad: VNIIE, 1983. – P. 11 - 22. (Rus)
6. Zozulin Yu. V., Antonov O. Ie., Bychik V. M. et al. The creation of new types and modernization of existing turbine generators for thermal power stations. – Kharkiv: PF «Kolehium», 2011. – 228 p. (Ukr)