Presented partial results of radiohydroecological monitoring near object “Ukryttya”. The gamma-logging and spectrometric gamma-logging data of using the web of observation boreholes in 2014 is represented below. Also, we made the comparsions of some measurements, that were made in previous years. As a result, some conlusions were made about possibility of changing radiologic conditions around object “Ukryttya”.
Keywords: gamma-logging, radionuclides, monitoring, object “Ukryttya”.
1. Cripps A. C. The use of the natural gamma-logging engineering geological investigations / A. C. Cripps and D. M. McCann // Engineering Geology. - March 2000. - Vol. 55. – Iss. 4. – P. 313 - 324.
2. Integrated monitoring plan for Hanford site Groundwater monitoring project / M. J. Hartman, D. J Newcomer., P. E. Dressel, E. C. Thornton // PNNL-11989, Sept. 1999.
3. Haykovich I. M., Shashkin V. L. Assaying for radioactive ores by gamma radiation. Theory and methods. - Moskva: Energoatomizdat, 1982. – P. 158. (Rus)
4. Report of SRW “Radiohydroecological monitoring near object “Uryttya” // Chornobyl, 2013. – № 0112U0066415. (Rus)
5. Using of gamma-spectrometric researches in interpretation of gamma-logging data from boreholes in local area of object “Ukryttya” / A. K. Kalinovskiy, A. I. Maliuk, N. I. Panasyuk et al. // Problems of Chornobyl. – 2001. – Iss. 8. - P. 15 – 20. (Rus)
6. Panasyuk M. I., Skorbun A. D., Pavliuchenko M. I. Applying of spectrometric gamma-logging for learning structure distribution of contamination in soils near 4-th power unit of CNPP // Problems of Chornobyl. – 2003. – Iss. 13. – P. 116 -119. (Rus)