The results of the determination in aerosols the local area ΣPu (238 + 239 + 240Pu), 241Am and 90Sr after radiochemical separation to assess the adequacy of the correlation approach in calculating the concentration Σα- and Σβ-LLN is presented. It is shown that at the concentration calculation of plutonium isotopes which included in Σα-LLN and the concentration 90Sr + 90Y - Σβ-LLN need to use their relationship to the activity of 241Am. The relative error of estimation of the plutonium content isotopes does not exceed 30 %, and the concentration of 90Sr + 90Y 50 % (P = 0.95). This proportionality factor used by them in the basic fuel ratio is calculated at the time of γ-spectrometric measurements.
Keywords: radiochemical separation, aerosols of local area, the concentration of Σα- and Σβ-LLN, correlation method, the base fuel composition of the 4th unit.
1. Borovoi А.А. The release of nuclear fuel and fission products from the reactor of Unit 4 at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident (Overview) – Chernobyl, 2000. – 15 p. - (Preprint / ISTC “Shelter” NASU; 00-10). (Rus)
2. Loshchilov N.A., Kashparov V.A., Yudin E.B., Procak V.P. Fractionation of radionuclides in Chernobyl fuel hot particles // Radiochemiya. – 1992. - № 5. – P. 125 – 134. (Rus)
3. Begichev S.N., Borovoy A.A., Burlakov E.V. et al. Chernobyl Unit 4 reactor’s fuel. Quick reference. - Moskva, 1990. - 21 p. - (Preprint / Institute of atomic energy. Kurchatov; 5268/3). (Rus)
4. Bogatov S.A., Borovoy A.A., Dubasov Y.V., Lomonosov V.V. The shape and characteristics of the fuel particle emissions at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant // Atomnaja energija. – 1990. – Vol. 69. – P. 36 –40. (Rus)
5. Implementation of works on the analysis of fugitive emissions from the "Shelter" (Report) / ISTC "Shelter" NASU. GR № 0198U007454. – Chernobyl, 1998 – 67 p. (Rus)
6. Kashparov V.O., Lundіn S.M., Zvarych S.I. et al. The release and radionuclide contamination in the composition of fuel particles // Bulletin of the ecological state of the exclusion zone and zone of unconditional (obligatory) resettlement. – Kyiv: Chornobilіnterіnform, 2002. – № 2. – P. 22 – 32. (Ukr)
7. Odintsov A.A., Ogorodnikov B.I. Study of aerosol solubility "Shelter" in the fluids of different chemical composition // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants' safety and of Chornobyl). – 2011. – Iss. 15. – P. 85 – 95. (Rus)
8. The control of fugitive emissions from the "Shelter" (Report) / ISP NPP NAS. GR № 0113U003958. - Chernobyl, 2013. – 186 p. (Rus)
9. The control of fugitive emissions from the "Shelter" and aerosol environment during the construction of the NSC (Report) / ISP NPP NASU. GR № 0113U003958. - Chernobyl, 2014. - 218 p. (Rus)
10. Garger E.K., Odintsov A.A., Shinkarenko V.K., Tschiersch J. Behavior "hot" aerosol particles from the object "Shelter" in simulators lung fluid // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants' safety and of Chornobyl). - 2013. - Iss. 21 – P. 43 – 52. (Rus)