The structure and content of necessary information support for the numerical simulation and prediction of atmospheric transport and redistribution of radionuclides in the environment and assessment of the radiological situation were elaborated. Information support consists of aerosynoptic, radioecological, cartographical, normative and predicted databases. The aerosynoptic database was created and shaped with current meteorological information received by the channels of the Internet for numerical calculations by model of atmospheric transport of radionuclides LEDI. The structure and content of cartographical database were defined for modeling calculations on different spatial scales - state, regional and local. The radioecological database for preventive radioecological assessment of territory was created on datasets and maps of radiological zoning, preventive assessment of radioecological criticality and analysis of the radiation situation of contaminated territory in accordance with the IAEA recommendations.
Keywords: radioecological situation, information and cartographic data base, zoning, numerical modeling.
1. DSTU 95.1.01.03.024-97 Automated control monitoring system of the radiation situation near Nuclear Power Pants. Basic positions. (Ukr)
2. IAEA Safety Standards. Preparedness and Response for a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency. Safety Standards Series, № GS-R-2. - Vienna: IAEA, 2004.
3. Talerko N. Mesoscale modelling of radioactive contamination formation in Ukraine caused by the Chernobyl accident // Journal of Environmental Radioactivity. - 2005. - Vol. 78. - P. 311–329.
4. RODOS SYSTEM. User’s Guide. Roskidle, Denmark, Riso National Laboratory, 1996.
5. Lev T.D., Tischenko O.G., Piskun V.N. Information-analytical and cartographical support for emergency response system of Nuclear Power Plant // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants' safety and of Chornobyl). - 2011. - Iss. 16. - P. 17 – 26. (Rus)
6. WRF-portal. - http://esrl.noaa.gov/gsd/wrfportal/ (Earth System Research Laboratory).
7. WRF-ARW. Version 3.1. Modeling System User’s Guide (2008) / http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users. User’s Guide for the NMM core of the Weather Research and Forecast (WRF) modeling system.
8. IAEA Safety Standards. Dispersion of Radioactive Material in Air and Water and Consideration of Population Distribution in Site Evaluation for Nuclear Power Plants. Safety Guide № NS-G-3.2. – Vienna: IAEA, 2004. (Rus)
9. Interactive topographic map of Ukraine M 1:100000. http://maps.vlasenko.net/ (Rus)
10. The National Atlas of Ukraine. Electronic version. http://www.isgeo.com.ua. (Rus)
11. Prister B.S., Lev T.D., Tischenko O.G., Vinogradskaia V.D. Ecological and landscape zoning near NPP for information support of decision-making in the organization to overcoming the consequences of emergency situations // International scientific conference. “Modern problems of creating and using a unified geographic information space of Ukraine” Kyiv. 12 - 13 December, 2007. – Р. 174 - 175. (Rus)
12. Prister B.S., Garger E.K., Talerko N.N. et al. Radioecological zoning and model territory for the purposes of monitoring agrosphere after a heavy accident at the NPP // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants' safety and of Chornobyl). - 2015. - Iss. 25. - P. 54 – 65. (Rus)
13. Berliant A.M. GIS mapping. – Moskwa, 1997. - 64 p. (Rus)