The methodology of preventive radioecological area assessment was developed for purposes to minimize the consequences of radiation accidents in the agricultural areas at national and regional levels with using basin - landscape zoning principle of environmental characteristics. A geoinformation mapping of the test area was carried out with the release of the most critical areas for the formation of a dose to the population due to an emergency at the NPP. Using the methodology will to prevent public exposure dose by optimizing the evaluation of the radiation situation and the making decisions to hold the protective measures.
Keywords: radioecological criticality, zoning, basin - landscape principle, complex cod, verification.
1. Prister Boris S., Barjakhtar Victor G., Perepelyatnikova L.V. et al. Experimental Substantiation and Parameterization of the Model Describing 137Cs and 90Sr Behavior in a Soil-Plant System // Environ. Sci. & Pollut. Res. Special Issue 1. - 2003. - Р.126 - 136.
2. General Safety Standards GSG-2. Criteria for Use in Preparedness and Response for a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency. - Series No. GSG-2. - 2011. - 96 p. (Rus)
3. Guide to the organization of environment state controls in areas location of NPP // Methodological recommendations for conducting complex (radioecology, chemical) soil and landscape monitoring in location NPP/ Ed. by K. P. Mahonko. - Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1990. - P. 239 - 249. (Rus)
4. Glazovskaja M.A. Geochemical basics of natural landscapes research typology and methodology. – Smolensk: Ojkumena, 2002. - 145 p. (Rus)
5. Lev T.D., Tishchenko О.G., Piskun V.N. Information-analytical and mapping ensure of NPP emergency response systems // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants' safety and of Chornobyl). - 2011. - Iss. 16. - P. 17 – 26. (Rus)
6. Prister B. S., Barbashev S. V., Vinogradskaja V. D., Tishchenko O. G. Complex radioecological zoning for purpose of improvement control, monitoring and emergency response On the areas of NPP influence // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants' safety and of Chornobyl). – 2013. – Iss. 21. – P. 74–81. (Rus)
7. Prister B.S., Garger E.K., Talerko N.N. et al. Radioecological zoning of territory and territory model for monitoring of aerosphere after heavy accident at the NPP // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya. (Problems of nuclear power plants' safety and of Chornobyl). - 2015. - Iss. 25. - P. 54 – 65. (Rus)
8. Dosimetry certification of settlements of Ukraine exposed to radioactive contamination after the Chernobyl accident.Vol. 6 – Kyiv, 1997. – 103 p. (Rus)