Main problems over of energy of Ukraine are brought and analysed. The data on installed power Ukrainian power plants and electricity generation on them for the 2011 – 2014 are resulted. The basic problems of development of nuclear energy in Ukraine are exposed and the ways of their decision are offered. The analysis of statistical data damage of turbogenerators units of NPP of Ukraine for 2010 - 2014 years is brought. The comparative estimation of specific defectiveness of turbogenerator of a nuclear power plant of Ukraine is executed. The recommendations to the increase of safety, reliability and efficiency of operation of units of NPP of Ukraine are designed.
Keywords: safety, reliability, efficiency of operation, power unit, turbogenerator.
1. Dmitrenko E.D.,Kirilenko O.M. Problems of energy efficiency and energy saving of Ukraine // Problemy pidvyshcenniy effectyvnosti infrakstruktury. – 2014.- № 38. – P. 60 – 63. (Ukr)
2. Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine. NEK “Ukrenergo”. Official web-site [Electronic resource] http://www.ukrenergo.energy.gov.ua/ukrenergo .
3. Energoatom Ukraine. . - 2014. [Electronic resource] http://www.energoatom.kiev.ua .
4. Schaslyviy G. G. Fedorenko G. M. The problem of reliable and safe operation of electrical equipment of NPP // Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Iss. 2 (62) – Harkov: NNC HFTU, 1994. - P. 133 – 138. (Rus)
5. Government service of statistics. Official web-site [Electronic resource]. http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua .
6. Kensytskiy O. G., Kliuchykov A. A., Fedorenko G. M. Safety, reliability and efficiency exploitation of electrical power equipment and nuclear power units. – Chornobyl: Institute for safety problems of nuclear power plants. 2009. - 240 p. (Rus)
7. Kliuchykov O. O., Fedorenko G. M., Vygovskiy O. V. Prediction thermal defects in the winding and stator core powerful turbogenerators npp units and their localization with intelligent methods and means // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh elektrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants and of Chornobyl). - 2011. – Iss. 17. – P. 17 – 26. (Ukr)
8. Machines electric rotating. Turbogenerators. General technical requirements. SSТU GОSТ 533-2000. (Rus)
9. Renewed Power strategy of Ukraine on a period to 2030 year. – Kyiv, 2013. (Ukr)
10. Shidlovskiy A.K, Potashnik S.I., Fedorenko G. M. Reliable hydroelectric power stations - guarantor technological and efficient operation of NPP and thermal power plants // Hydroenergetyka Ukrainy. - 2005. - № 1. – P. 8 – 11. (Ukr)
11. Mikeev A.K. Fire-prevention protection of NPP. - Moscow.: Energoatomizdat, 1990. – 432 p. (Rus)
12 . Fedorenko G. M., Vygovskiy O. V. Modelling the cooling intensity in gas mixtures of turbogenerators of a type TVV-1000-2U3. Pratsi Instytuty elektrodunamiky NAN Ukrainy. – 2009. – Iss. 22. – P. 53 - 57. (Ukr)