The development of nuclear energy in Ukraine is impossible without creation of advanced maneuverable and peak capacity HPPs and HAPPs. The estimation of the value of currents in the rebar reinforced concrete of the well unit of the Dniester HAPP. It is shown that the existing stray fields in the area of findings of the hydro generator-motor may not be the cause of increased heating of reinforced concrete foundation. It is found that the cause of heating of the reinforcement foundation is the circulating current. In order to develop effective solutions to reduce heat constructs requires additional theoretical and experimental studies of the distribution of the magnetic fields and currents in the structural elements under different load conditions.
Keywords: maneuverability, hydro generator-motor, fields of dispersion, heating, fittings.
1. Kensytsky O.G., Kliuchnykov A.A., Fedorenko G.M. Safety, reliability and efficiency in the operation of electrical and power equipment of NPP power units. – Chernobyl: In-t problem bezopasnosti AES, 2009. – 240 p. (Rus)
2. Voldek A.I., Danylevych Ya.B., Kosachevskyi V.I., Yakovlev V.I. Electromagnetic processes in the end parts of electrical machines. – Leningrad: Energoatomiszdat, Lenyngr. otd-nie, 1983. – 216 p. (Rus)
3. Govorkov V.A. Electric and magnetic fields. – Moskva: Energija, 1985. – 448 p. (Rus)
4. Ezovit G.P. Handbook of Electric Power industry. – Kyiv: Naukova dumka, 1974. – 272 p. (Rus)
5. Energy strategy of Ukraine for the period until 2030 year // Information the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine. Special edition. – Kyiv: The Ministry of Energy and Fuel, 2006. – 144 p. (Ukr)
6. Studies of the magnetic field in the zone of conclusions windings of the stator and the heating of structural components of Hydro-Generator-Motor SVO 1255/255-40 UHL4 station №1 Dniester HAPР [electronic resource] / V. G. Kubanov, A. K. Shoful, V. I. Litsov et al. // Technical Report. – Kharkov: SE plant «Electrotyazhmash», 2012. – 1 electron. opt. disk (CD-ROM). – Title from the screen. – 22 p. (Rus)
7. Neiman L.R. and Kalantarov P.L. Theoretical bases of electrical engineering, part 3. – Moskva: Gosenergoizdat, 1948. – 343 p. (Rus)
8. Titov V.V., Hutoreckiy G.M., Zagorodnaya G.A., Varatian G.P. et al. Turbo generators. Be calculation and construction. – Leningrad: Energia, 1967. – 896 p. (Rus)
9. Das J.C. Power system analysis: short-circuit load flow and harmonics. – New York: Taylor & Francis, 2002. – 868 p.