Analyzed of need to update the document "The Strategy of conversion of the object "Ukryttya" from the viewpoint of realization of alternative ways of conversion of the object "Ukryttya" into an environmentally safe system in relation to the option of early removal of all fuel containing material.
Keywords: object "Ukryttya"; new safe confinement; fuel containing materials; environmentally safe system.
1. The strategy of converting the object "Ukryttya", the decision-making of the Interdepartmental Commission of complex decision of problems of ChNPP, protocol № 2 from 12.03.2001. (Ukr)
2. Decree of the President of Ukraine "On additional measures for converting the object ""Ukryttya" "into an environmentally safe system and revival of territories contaminated by the Chernobyl disaster" № 141/2016 from 13.04.2016. (Ukr)
3. Letter of the State Agency for Exclusion Zone "On the meeting of the Scientific and Technical Council" № 01-1287/2.1 from 26.04.2016. (Ukr)
4. Minutes of the meeting of scientific and technical council of ChNPP" on converting of the object "Ukryttya" into an environmentally safe system. Steps to achieve a common goal" № 3 from 11.02.2016. (Ukr)
5. Minutes of the meeting of scientific and technical council of ChNPP "As mainstreaming the strategy converting of the object "Ukryttya", № 8 from 19.05.2016. (Ukr)
6. Chernobyl Unit 4. Short and Long Term Measures. Final Report. 29 November 1996. - Copyright © Tacis services DG IA, European Commission. Brussels, 1996. (Rus)
7. Shelter Implementation Plan. - Published May 31, 1997. A copy of the provided services © Tacis DG IA, the European Commission and the US Department of Energy. Brussels, 1997. (Rus)
8. Resolution of Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers № 1561 from 28.11.1996 "On measures for converting the object "Ukryttya" into an environmentally safe system" (marked "Do not print" removed UCM № 490-p (490-2008-p) from 19.03.2008). (Ukr)
9. The strategy of converting the object "Ukryttya", approved the decision of the government commission of complex decision of problems of ChNPP, protocol № 5 from18.04.1997. (Ukr)
10. Redevelopment of Nuclear Facilities after Decommissioning. Technical reports series no. 444. – Vienna: IAEA, 2006.
11. Law of Ukraine "On radioactive waste management". (Ukr)
12. Radiation Safety Standards supplement Ukraine: Radiation protection from potential exposure (NRBU-97/D-2000). The Ministry of Health of Ukraine. (Ukr)
13. Shelter Object FCM and Waste Management Strategy. Action Plan, SIP-P-DI-19-120-STG -083-02. (Rus)