Internal noises of ionization fission chamber KNT-31-1, which is a part of neutron measuring channel, have been investigated. Statistical parameters of those noise signal, among them diapason of amplitudes of impulses, which arise from α-particles from fission chamber radiator (234,235U), have been evaluated. The conditions, at which a noise signal from α-particles (alpha-current) can be applied for control of neutron measuring channel workability, have been shown.
Keywords: ionization fission chamber, neutron measuring channel, workability control.
1. Regulations of the design and operation of alarm systems on the occurrence of a self-sustaining chain reaction and the organization of measures to limit its impact. RSN-06-10-91. - 1991. (Rus)
2. Augustov V. V., Kuchmagra A. A., Odinokin G. I. et al. System of monitoring of fuel materials "Signal". Configuration and technical measuring // Problemy Chornobylya. - 2002. - № 11. - P. 73 - 75. (Rus)
3. Malyshev E. K., Zasadych Y. B., Stabrovskaya S. A. The discharge detectors for monitoring nuclear reactors. – Moskva: Energoatomizdat. - 1991. - P. 159. (Rus)
4. Davydkov A. I., Krasnov V. A., Shcherbin V. N. Analysis of monitoring tasks of nuclear safety // Problemy bezpeky atomnyh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of nuclear power plants' safety and of Chornobyl). - 2015. - Iss. 25 - P. 115 – 124. (Rus)
5. Dmitriev A. B., Malyshev E. A. Neutron ionization chamber for reactor engineering. – Moskva: Atomizdat, 1975. – P. 94. (Rus)
6. Kozlov V. F. Reference book on radiation safety. – Moskva.: Energoatomizdat, 1991. – P. 352. (Rus)
7. Kalashnikov V. I., Kozodaev M. S. Detectors of elementary particles. – Moskva: Nauka, 1996. - P. 407. (Rus)