It was shown, that a usual noise signal from that or another control device of the system of control for technological equipment of the first or second contour of NPP (which do not exceeds the control levels and they believe it testify about normal functioning of that or another system) can contain also an information about working operating conditions of that equipment; normal work of the aggregates, overload conditions, etc. The sets of regular measurements of some technological parameters of WWR type reactor facility, which are controlled by standard control systems, have been analyzed for existence of periodicities. It was revealed, that the periodical processes are observed in the data, which are connected either with the first or with the second technological contours. It have been shown, that parameters, which were analyzed, have clear expressed periodicities in the region of low frequencies (without exceeding the control levels). This can be used as additional information at in-depth analyzing of the operating regimes of work of the reactor facility equipment, and also the elements of the systems of control for technological parameters of the reactor facility. The search of periodicities was carried out with use wavelet analysis, Fourier transform and autocorrelation analysis.
Keywords: parameters of the reactor setting, long rows of measuring, information is in a noise signal.
1. Skorbun А.D., Stadnyk S.М., Kotelenets V.G. Statistical analisis of noises of reactor equipment on the base of hyper-random phenomena theory // Problemy bezpeky atomnykh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of Nuclear Power Plants' Safety and of Chornobyl). – 2016. – Iss. 26. – P. 36 - 43. (Ukr)
2. Skorbun А.D., Stadnyk S.М., Kotelenets V.G., Salov D.V. Use of the theory of hyper-random phenomena and correlation analysis for noise diagnostics of reactor equipment // Yaderna energetyka ta dovkillya (Nuclear Power and The Environment). – 2016. – Iss. 8. – P. 34 - 38. (Ukr)
3. Gorban I.I. Statistical instability of physical processes // Radioelektronika. – 2011. –Vol. 54, No. 9. – P. 40 - 52. (Rus).
4. Skalozubov V.I., Biley D.V., Gablaya T.V. et al. Development and optimization of the control systems for nuclear power plants with PWR. – Chornobyl: In-t for Safety Problems of Nuclear Power Plants NAS of Ukraine, 2008. – 512 с. (Rus)
5. luchnikov А.А., Sharaevsky I. G., Fialko N.М. et al. Thermal physics of damages of reactor facilities Teplofizika povrezhdenij reaktornyh ustanovok. – Chornobyl: In-t for Safety Problems of Nuclear Power Plants NAS of Ukraine, 2013. – 528 p. (Rus)
6. Astafieva N.M. Wavelet-analysis: The bases of the theory and the examples of application // Uspekhi fizicheskikh nauk. - 1996. - Vol. 166, No. 11. - P. 1145 – 1170. (Rus)