The system localize of radioactive dust in an object "Ukryttya" performs the duty of withholding of radionuclidess in the set limits. A function includes localization of radio-active dust, by causing of the polymeric sheeting on muddy surfaces, settling dust from air of subroofing space by means of irrigation of space solution which settles dust. Systems and methods for controlling the protective properties of the polymer coating in the object "Ukryttya". After the relevant reconstruction the updated dust-suppressing installation (UDSI) could be used at the phase of new safe confinement putting into operation. During full/partial dismantlement of unstable constructions the UDSI would be also dismantled, its functions being transferred to the mobile dust-suppressing installation.
Keywords: function of safety, dust-suppressing installation, localize polymeric film, standard company, evaluation of the state of film.
1. 1Р-ОУ. Technological regulation of object «Shelter of reactor block № 4 of Chornobyl NPP» with changes from 06.07.2016. (Rus)
2. Mamaev L. А., Galkin G. А., Khrabrov S. L. et al. Localization of of radionuclide of on territory of СhNPP // Chornobyl’88: Lectures I All-union a technical conference is scientific on results liquidation of consequences of acciedent on Chornobyl NPP / Under a release Е. I. Ignatenko. Vol. 7. Localization of consequences of accident on a block № 4, industrial area of Chornobyl NPP and adjoining territories, part I. - Chornobyl, 1989. - P. 226 - 235. (Rus)
3. Ogorodnikov B. I., Pazuchin E. М., Кlyuchnikov А. А. Radioactive aerosols of object "Shelter": 1986 - 2006: monograph. - Chornobyl: Institute for safety problems of NPP, 2008. - 456 p. (Rus)
4. Samoylenko U. N., Chernouchenko V. M. Application of polymeric coverages for the improvement of radiation situation at liquidation of of consequences of failure on ЧАЭС // Chornobyl’88: Lectures I All-union a technical conference is scientific on results liquidation of consequences of accident on Chornobyl NPP / Under a release Е. I. Ignatenko. Vol. 7. Localization of consequences of failure on a block № 4, industrial area of Chornobyl NPP and adjoining territories, part IІ. - Chornobyl, 1989. - P. 152 -184. (Rus)
5. Evaluation of efficiency of work of the updated dust-suppressing installation and her affecting radiation situation into an object "Shelter" and environment on the stage of starting-up and adjustment works: (Report) / ISTC "Shelter" NAS of Ukraine. - Arch. № 3903. - Chornobyl, 2003. - 34 p. (Rus)
6. Bogatov S. A., Yevstratenko A.S., Simanovskay I. Y. Increase of safety of object "Shelter" by expansion of the dustsuppressing installation // Problemy Chornobylya. - 2001. Iss. 8. - P. 35 - 38. (Rus)
7. UDSI Safety Evaluation Documentation: (Report) / Contract № SIP05 - 4-011. Doc. SIP AOS2 10 4 SMT 00 01 from 11.03.06. - Chornobyl, 2006. (Rus)
8. СТП 3.031-2015 "Evaluation of the state of the polymeric film in subroofing space of object of "Shelter". (Ukr)
9. Evaluation of the polymeric film in subroofing space of object of "Shelter" on the state on 2015 (agreement № 359/15): (Report) / ISP NPP of NAS of Ukraine. - Chornobyl, 2015. - 71 p. (Ukr)
10. Evaluation of the polymeric film in subroofing space of object of "Ukryttya" on the state on 2016 (agreement № 367/16): (Report) / ISP NPP of NAS of Ukraine. - Chornobyl, 2016. - 79 p. (Ukr)