A mathematical model and method of calculation the mechanical parameters of stator core tooth zone of powerful synchronous turbogenerators at failure of pressing conditions are developed. The mechanical forces, displacement and amplitude components of vibration forces, vibration displacement, speed and acceleration vibrations for which contraction prism with help developed method was calculated. The maximum mechanical pressure in prisms for different quantity a damaged prisms at various load condition of turbogenerator also was calculated. The middle mechanical tensions of press finger in depend on time was obtained. A mathematical model of calculation the mechanical parameters is worked out in the tooth fastening system and pressure plate at the defects of pressing the stator core in tooth zone, including for appearance of remaining deformations in tooth fastening system. A dynamic method allows define the vibrations frequency of system in initial moment for sudden appearance of defects at static condition. Mathematical model takes into account the change of descriptions and parameters mechanical in time. After converting of static equalizations into dynamic system is decide system of two linear ordinary differential equalizations of the second order with two unknown. This system will solve an analytical method with the help of characteristic equalizations. The mechanical processes design is conducted in a tooth zone for checking the changes feature of tooth fastening system in order to set sensors on the plate edge at weakening of one or a few press finger. Such approach will give an opportunity for control the mechanical process of pressing effort in stator core tooth zone. A calculation was made for turbogenerator of class TVV-1000-2U3.
Keywords: powerful turbogenerators, stator core, support system, contraction prisms, press fingers.
1. Titko О. I. Mathematical modelling of vibration processes in system fastening turbogenerator stator core at the sudden breakages coupling prisms / O. I. Titko, V. A. Kramarskyi, V. A. Mistetskyi // Pratsi Instytutu elektrodynamiky NAN Ukrainy. – 2016. – Iss. 44. – P. 43 – 50. (Ukr)
2. Kuznecov D. V. Development of research methods of processes in knots of fastening the stator cores to corps of turbogenerators and perfection of their diagnostics under operating conditions: author’s abstract of a thesis. PhD / D. V. Kuznecov. – Moskwa, 2009. − 25 p. (Rus)
3. Firsanov E. P. Research of the thermal mechanical processes in one-dimensional system of the rectilinear mechanically connected bars / E. P. Firsanov. – Rate access: http://www/sciteclibrary.ru/rus/catalog/pages/11226.html (Rus)
4. Mistetskyi V. A. A mathematical model and methods of calculation the efforts in coupling prisms of the turbogenerator stator core at the presence of defects on basis the method of absolutely solid body / V. A. Mistetskyi // Pratsi Instytutu elektrodynamiky NAN Ukrainy. – 2013. – Iss. 34. – P. 34 – 41. (Rus)
5. Titko O. I. The analysis of influence the quantity of the destroyed pins of turbogenerator stator on mechanical characteristics of coupling prisms / O. I. Titko, V. A. Mystetckyi // Pratsi Instytutu elektrodynamiky NAN Ukrainy. – 2015. – Iss. 40. – P. 85 – 90. (Ukr)
6. Vaskovskiy Yu. N. Modeling of process the fatigue failure of teeth for extreme packages of the powerful turbogenerators stator core / Yu. N. Vaskovskiy, Yu. A. Shumilov, A. V. Shtogrin // Visnyk KHPI. – 2009. – P. 22 – 28. (Rus)
7. Wildi Theodore. Electrical Machines, Drives, and Power Systems 5E / Theodore Wildi (Professor Emeritus, Laval University). - New Jersey Columbus, Ohio. – 2002. – Vol. 5. − 907 с.