The results of the long-term monitoring of the unorganized accumulations of liquid radioactive wasters (LRW) are presented on the lower marks of object «Ukryttya». The volumes of LRW and dynamics of their seasonal changes are certain. Maintenance of activity is experimentally certain, uranium, fission products of 90Sr, 137Cs, 154,155Eu and transuranium elements (TUE) 238Pu, 239+240Pu, 241Am and 244Cm in LRW of object «Ukryttya» in the period of 2017. Concentration of uranium in LRW of object «Ukryttya» was made by 0.5 – 80 g/m3. Volume activity of 90Sr, 137Cs, 154Eu in LRW is within the limits of n ∙ 107 - n ∙ 1011 Bq/m3, and TUE within the limits of n ∙ 104 - n ∙ 108 Bq/m3. It is showed that the seasonal variation of concentration of uranium and by volumes activity of radionuclides in LRW can make sizes to one order. Correlations between activity 137Cs/90Sr, 90Sr/239+240Pu, 241Am/ 239+240Pu and 244Cm/239+240Pu in LRW considerably differ from similar correlations of radionuclides in fuel-carrying materials of object «Ukryttya». In the period of supervisions of 1996 – 2015 there was steady line of multiplying the concentration of uranium and by volumes activity radionuclides in most accumulation of LRW in the apartment 001/3.
Keywords: uranium, plutonium, americium, liquid radioactive waster, object «Ukryttya».
1. Researches of water streams into object «Ukryttya» / S. A. Bogatov, A. A. Korneev, A. P. Krynitsyn et al. // Radiokhmiya. - 2000. – Vol. 42, № 3. – P. 276 – 280. (Rus)
2. Krinitsyn A. P. The problem of handling the liquid radioactive wasters of object «Ukryttya » / A. P. Krinitsyn, O. L. Strikhar', V. N. Shcherbin // Radiokhmiya. – 2003. – Vol. 45, № 5. – P. 461 – 465. (Rus)
3. Long-term monitoring of the unorganized accumulations liquid radioactive wasters of object «Ukryttya» / O. O. Odintsov, V. E. Khan, V. A. Krasnov, V. N. Shcherbin // Problemy bezpeky atomnykh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of Nuclear Power Plants' Safety and of Chornobyl). – 2016. - Iss. 27. - P.43 - 57. (Rus)
4. Odintsov A. A. Procedure for Simultaneous Determination of Uranium and Trasuranium Elements in Groundwater and Liquid Radioactive Wastes from the Shelter / A. A. Odintsov, E. M. Pazukchin, V. E. Khan // Radiokhimiya. – 2005. – Vol. 47, № 5. – P. 467 – 471. (Rus)
5. Determination of nuclear-physical descriptions of fuel of 4th power unit of ChNPP / A. A. Borovoy, А. А. Dovbenko, М. В. Cmolynkina, А. А. Ctrogonov // Report ISRNPP AS USSR. - № 52/11-20. - Moskva, 1991. (Rus)