A brief description of the results of the actual inspection (of the technical documentation of software and hardware complex of the control and accounting system of the plant for the processing of solid radioactive waste) and its analysis is given. Some systems (of monitoring of solid radioactive waste, gamma camera control module, container monitoring) operate and there are no claims to the effectiveness of their functioning. The other systems (of neutron radiation monitoring, of barrels monitoring, of dosimetric control of loaded barrels with high-level RAW, of radiation control of barrels prior to their conditioning and of control of large-scale SRWs) need to be upgraded or restored. Measures have been developed and proposed to improve the efficiency of these systems and/or to eliminate the identified nonconformities with the requirements for their functionality.
As a result of the survey, it has been found that some of the operating instructions do not fully correspond to the current state of the software and technical complex of the system of control and accounting of plant of the processing of solid radioactive waste (accordingly, it is necessary to update this technical documentation). For the effective operation of the complex it is necessary to increase the staff of the operating personnel.
Installed on industrial mini-computers software allows to manage all means of measuring equipment systems, as well as store, display, process and transmit the results of measurements for future use. However, software currently does not fully meet user requirements and does not allow all the necessary functions to be implemented, and therefore requires the upgrading, development and implementation of additional software modules.
According to the results of the analysis of all workstations, it is proposed to improve the hardware part, namely to distribute the systems to separate PCs (at the moment several systems can be represented on one PC) and increase the productivity of the PC (to install more modern computers).
Also, preliminary estimates were made of the cost and time of the modernization of the industrial-technical complex of the monitoring and accounting system of radioactive waste of the plant for the processing of solid radioactive waste, clarification of the types and volumes of works will be carried out in the process of developing a technical and work project for modernization.
Keywords: software and hardware complex, control and accounting system, solid radioactive waste processing plant, proposals for modernization and elimination of deficiencies, actual inspection and analysis of technical documentation, non-compliance of systems to established requirements.
1. Criteria for the acceptance of radioactive waste for disposal in a specially equipped near-surface storage facility for solid radioactive waste (SENSFSRW). The first stage of operation SENSFSRW. - Chernobyl, 2009 - 38 p. (Ukr)
2. Output Requirements for "Conducting an inspection of the software and hardware complex (SHC) of the system for monitoring and accounting of RW packaging". SSE "Chornobyl NPP". – Р. 7. (Ukr)
3. Agreement № 379/17 dated November 3, 2017 between the ChNPP and the ISP NPP. (Ukr)
4. 253-RSS Instruction on the operation of the SIT of radiation parameters of the system of radiation technological control of the industrial complex for the treatment of solid radioactive waste from 29.04.2013. (Rus)
5. DNR 117623 Manual. Gamma Camera System (GCS) from 05.11.2013. (Rus)
6. DNR 117619 Manual. Monitoring system LOTI (LMS) from 02.08.2012. (Rus)
7. DNR 117635 Manual. Container Control System (CMS) from 05.11.2013. (Rus)
8. Report on the work done at PPSRW, the system NMS, DMS from 11/28/2016. (Rus)
9. DNR 117624 Manual. Neutron radiation monitoring system (NMS) from 30.10.2013. (Rus)
10. DNR 136513_Callibration report NMS_V16 16.10.2013.
11. DNR135103_02 Instructions for the NMS calibration from 05.11.2013.
12. DNR 117628 Manual. Barrel monitoring system (DMS) from 30.10.2013. (Rus)
13. DNR 117625 Manual. Longitudinal control system (LIM) from 30.10.2013. (Rus)
14. DNR 117626 Manual. Radiation monitoring system for loading barrels with HRW (DFF) from 13.03.2013. (Rus)
15. DNR 117627 Manual. Barrel monitoring system (DFC) from 06.11.2013. (Rus)