The introduction of direct liquid cooling of a stator winding bars allowed to increase the linear load of a turbogenerators and, consequently, increase the capacity of power units, including nuclear power plants, but such a cooling system of a stator winding is relation with building the additional systems ensure of preparation and circulation distillate, control and support of its dielectric factors etc., which in general reduces the reliability of turbogenerator operation. For this reason is relevant to study the maximum temperatures of a stator winding bar at various variants of number and location on section the stopple hollow conductors. Such a study will formulate reasonable conclusions about the possibility of turbogenerator operation in the main modes without restrictions or the need to reduce the load depending on the number and location stopple hollow conductors in bar. To solve this problem was developed field three-dimensional mathematical model of heat transfer processes in a stator winding bar of powerful turbogenerator. The accuracy of a mathematical model verified by comparing the results of test calculations with the data of thermal control staff system under rated load conditions of turbogenerator. Difference between temperatures of active elements (copper bars, iron packets) obtained with help a mathematical model and operational data was not more than 10 %, which indicates the model corresponds to the real thermophysical processes. It has been numerically estimated that when in a single column the number of adjacent hollow conductors, the circulation of which is absent, does not exceed three, the turbogenerator ТGV-250-PТ3 can be operated without any restrictions on active load. When located close to four enclosed hollow conductors, the active load should be reduced to 85 % of the nominal, and at the heel - up to 75 %. With help the numerical calculation determined when in single column the number of adjacent no-circulation hollow conductors not exceed three the turbogenerator TGV-250-PT3 can be operated without any restrictions on the active load. When located close up the four stopple hollow conductors, the active load should be reduced to 85 % from the nominal load, and at the five - down to 75 % from the nominal load.
Keywords: turbogenerator, stator, winding, bar, refrigerant.
1. Zozulin Yu. V. The creation of new types and modernization of existing turbogenerators for thermal power station / Yu. V. Zozulin, O. Ie. Antonov, V. M. Bychik, A.M. Borichevsky et al. – Kharkiv : PF «Kolehium», 2011. – 228 p. (Ukr)
2. Schastlivyi G. G. Turbo- and hydrogenerators at the variable loading graphics / G. G. Schastlivyi, G. M. Fedorenko, V. I. Vygovskiy. – Kyiv : Naukova dumka, 1985. – 208 p. (Rus)
3. Electric machines with a liquid cooling / G. G. Schastlivyi, G. M. Fedorenko, V. A. Tereshonkov, V. I. Vygovskiy. – Kyiv : Naukova dumka, 1985. – 208 p. (Rus)
4. Khutoretskiy G. M. Turbogenerators design / G. M. Khutoretskiy, M.I. Tokov, Y.V. Tolvinskaya. – Leningrad : Energoatomizdat. Leningrad. otdeleniye, 1987. – 256 p. (Rus)
5. Comsol Multiphysics modeling and simulation software. http://www.comsol.com/