Concentrations of 90Sr in samples of the late-earth waters are scattered, in wide ranges between 1 and 2 of 1 – 2 Bq/l to a high concentration of 400 – 3,800 Bq/l і vishche. There are two mechanisms for shaping the high-altitude 90Sr in the continental waters. He is the first to compete with the use of a coalition on sorbtsiyyn power 90Sr soils. The other mechanism is formed in the minds of the strong-middle agent with a pH of more than 9.5. Suttєvim dzhereloom zabrudnennya pdzemnyh waters є process of the intermediate of atmospheric pollutants through radioactively zabrudnen і runti zoni aeratsіi in pіdzemnі vod. One іz zakhodіv, yaky mozhe to produce before the replacement of the radioactively active obsteer of the midland waters, the regulation of the surface drain of the atmospheric waste.
Keywords: prommaydanchik ChNPP, radioactively not overlapping the southern waters, the migration of 90Sr, U and TUE, desorption of 90Sr, ions of Ca 2+ and OH- strong, medium, pH > 9.5, regulating above-dostover.
1. Report on the research work «Radiohydroecological monitoring in the area of the «Shelter» object. Stage 2. Conducting of radiohidroecological monitoring in the second stage of 2017» (final, contract number 373/16 from 06.04.2007.). – Head N. I. Panasyuk ; № GR 0117U002964. – Chernobyl, 2017. – 200 p. (Rus)
2. Belitskiy A. S. The protection of ground waters from radioactive contamination / A. S. Belitskiy, E. I Orlova. – Moskwa : Meditsina, 1968. (Rus)
3. Panasyuk М. І. Laws of distribution of uranium in groundwater of ChNPP industrial site / М. І. Panasyuk, І. А. Lytvyn // Jaderna fizyka ta energetyka. – 2017. – Vol. 18, № 1. – C. 56 – 62. (Ukr)
4. Levels of radioactive pollution of lower waters of the Chornobyl nuclear power plant and means of limitation of its distribution / M. I. Panasyuk et al. // Problemy bezpeky atomnykh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of Nuclear Power Plants' Safety and of Chornobyl). – 2018. – Iss. 30. – P. 87 – 92. (Ukr)
5. Possibility of using thermodynamic modeling of formation of high concentrations of 90sr in highly alkaline underground waters / M. I. Panasyuk, D. T. Matrosov, О. І. Stoyanov, G. V. Levin // Problemy bezpeky atomnykh electrostantsiy i Chornobylya (Problems of Nuclear Power Plants' Safety and of Chornobyl). – 2018. – Iss. 31. – P. 120 – 126. (Ukr)